Saturday, January 23, 2010

Growing Up!


Here are some pictures of the kids from this fall. Lydia is wearing my dress. The one I wore for my baby photo. It is fun to have a girl. Her hair is long enough that I need to put little pigtails in the top to keep her bangs out of her eyes. She has finally taken off with her walking. She started a month ago, but refused to go more than a few steps on her own until this week. Now she will walk across a room, but is still rather wobbly and unsure of herself.
William is taking piano lessons and practices at least 1/2 hour daily! He loves it and tries to figure out how to play songs he knows.
Brian has been drawing a lot lately. He's getting quite good and especially likes to draw houses with windows and people looking out the windows. There are always some clouds and a sun in the sky. He also drew a pair of feet the other day, but the body wasn't on the page.
I'm enjoying watching them all grow!

No comments: