Saturday, May 10, 2008

Photos for Grandparents!

This photo is fairly recent. I think they were watching Daddy outside.


This was this winter - probably Feb. Love his smile.


This is Brian goofing off with Daddy's hat and pencil (over ear).


I took this photo tonight. They wanted to sleep together. See how innocent they look? Of course they started to wrestle right after I took the picture. I did put Brian back in his bed, but it won't be long before I'll be needing that crib for someone else. I guess that means that William's moving to the top bunk.
We think New Baby will come mid December. Of course I saw the cuttest Pack n' Play for dolls in Walmart tonight and immediately wanted a girl VERY BADLY. Curt said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I think almost everyone wants a girl, but of course William says, "We need more boys."

We went out with the Beckers tonight. I had baked a cheesecake for Tsiph's birthday, so we took it to the Chinese Buffet and had a little party for her there. Somehow Brian and Luke ended up at the ends of the table. Probably because those were easy spots to put highchairs. They waved to each other and said hi across the table. Very cute. I can see those two becoming good buddies and possibly partners in crime. They both have that mischevious twinkle in the eye and a bit of temper to go with it, but they are such affable, endearing kids too.
Chickens and ducks are doing well. I'm getting 6 eggs/day now, but I've had to pen the hens up so they can't ruin all the gardens in the neighborhood. The ducks are free since they don't dig and they really don't go far at all. The prefer to be close to the house. They have loved the rain this week and got really muddy playing in a puddle out back. I think they are both she ducks, so we should start getting eggs from them before too long. It will be fun to try them.

2 comments:

Sara said...

A new baby! So exciting! I hope it's a girl too b/c they're so much fun (not that boy's aren't of course!). COngratulations!

Anonymous said...

Had a fever last night - with Jim gone we have to shift for ourselves. I ordered pizza for the kids - could hardly get off the couch. When my mother in law called to check on me, I told her I was sick. Immediately she asked me if I was pregnant. Hello!! I have a 7 month old. Give me a break. Congrats Bekah. I am sooo happy you are pregnant. The cousins will have lots of fun together.