Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pics from William's Birthday

We gave William legos for his fourth Birthday. Not just any legos. Curt's legos from "when he was a boy." William LOVES them. The night before we gave them to him we decided they needed to be cleaned, so we thought up a minimal effort method. We put them in my mesh laundry bag and put them in the dishwasher. Alas, though I set it on "delicate" half the pieces melted. I could have cried. Curt took it quite well and we both were up until after midnight sorting out the good pieces. William plays with them every day.


2 comments:

Sara said...

Legos are the best! Allison just inherited my play food for her new kitchen that Roman made for her. She's in 7th heaven cooking up the eggs and basically just strewing everything all over. It's so fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the pictures!! I just discovered your blog!! How fun! Happy late birthday to William!